Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Dr. Don delayed

Dr. Don just called from California and said his flight out of California this evening was canceled. They wanted to rebook him for tomorrow night at midnight. However, we leave for Haiti at 3 a.m. on Thursday so he convinced them to put him on a flight that arrives at 5:30 a.m. tomorrow morning instead. Now, despite liking a snow day from school tomorrow, we pray that the clouds will part, the storm will move on faster than expected and his plane will land safely at Bradley.

If he comes in later than that there's a pretty good chance he won't be going to Haiti with us and we very much need his presence and his help there.

No comments: